Saturday, June 12, 2010

Guten Morgen

How repititive this is becoming is starting to scare me. As I'll say it again, the week has been - what's another word for crazy? - right, eventful. So eventful that I'd start to worry when there isn't much for me to do. I just woke up from a very peaceful 8-hour-long sleep, something that I now deem extreme luxury given the amount of time we're up running about and attending to tasks. Like I said, I'm getting the hang of this. Well, maybe at least for another 2 weeks or so - then I shall have all the time in the world to rest :)

It's amazing how serendipity works. It's amazing how God is up there watching over us and knowing what's about to happen to us in that second after we get down from the car and walk towards the gate. It's amazing how we think we know what to expect, but what turns out thereafter is a series of such unexpected events. The way God plans these coincidences is such a mystery, isn't it? The fact that He actually delights in showering us with pleasant surprises every now and then seems to strike me as Him being such an adorable, doting father. Just as it is here - I start wondering how it was that all these happened without my expectations. How I've come across many a time where these little incidents managed to plaster a simple smile on my face. Something to always make me feel a little better than the day before. I honestly love that.

House Night pictures! :-


Skinny people in black


With most of the Upper Sixers. We'll miss you :(


A fellow Upper Sixer who's actually the same age as me. I always thought she was Malaysian but turns out I was wrong! /paiseh


Roomie and the steps. Hahahahahha look at the 2 behind!

______________

Lovin' the new Blogger template!

______________

C3 is up next. And as far as my expectations are warning me, I daresay the coming week will be intensely crucial and well, brain-draining. But I can do this. If God brings me to it, He'll bring me through it.

No comments: