Saturday, March 6, 2010

Begin

The past week has reflected badly upon me. I did things based on hasty decisions, lashed out at people who weren't even at fault, psyched myself with unnecessary issues which did not deserve any attention in the first place. I probably came across as a forlorn-looking, emotionally driven person who prioritized her needs before others', always encapsulating her little desires into this expanding bubble of self-labeled misery. On hindsight, I do regret it. I always regret it whenever I become that easily irked and annoyed by the slightest things in life. What was I thinking?

There isn't a need for me to start exuding all this negativity and melancholic expressions when the little obstacles in my life can't even be compared to what many other people are facing in the world. There comes a time when you feel the urge to kneel by the bed and thank the Lord for giving such generous blessings, and for being so protective over you. I don't know, but everytime I come across news that are spiked by tragedies or unfaithful treatment, I secretly remind myself to be grateful for well, simply being in my own shoes. There can't be anything better than that. After all, I just happen to be any other student who is facing those usual bumps in life. I don't suffer from poverty, malnutrition, loneliness or even from lack of love.


Reminiscing is so stress relieving

P/S : The injury on my knee turned out to be external :D :D :D Praise the Lord. Just a few more rounds of medication, a stretch of time and a greature measure of faith will most definitely heal my plica syndrome. Ah. I'm feeling so positive today, it's unbelievable. Carpe diem :)

No comments: