I've been inspired. By everything, basically. The guitar that leans precariously against the ledge off the wall has been a comfort to me. It's amazing how six strings can make up such mellifluous, soothing chords to which I can always relate my emotions to. I love how the simplicity of a few chords can be strummed to any sort of liking, and can still turn out beautiful the way I like it. It is that sense of mellowness you get from strumming tunes to Bubbly that you feel as if the weight of the world has leaped off your shoulders. How liberating :)
But not forgetting the reality that is A-Levels, I've been put through a sequence of tests - be it surprise ones or not - and I'm tired. With a smile on my face.
I've realized that in order to have a fulfilling life, I have no other way but to push myself. Like what a teacher had said in one of my favorite classes, 'There are no substitutes for hardwork. If you work for your goal, you will get what you want.'
So simple yet so true.
But not forgetting the reality that is A-Levels, I've been put through a sequence of tests - be it surprise ones or not - and I'm tired. With a smile on my face.
I've realized that in order to have a fulfilling life, I have no other way but to push myself. Like what a teacher had said in one of my favorite classes, 'There are no substitutes for hardwork. If you work for your goal, you will get what you want.'
So simple yet so true.
No comments:
Post a Comment