There are many things sprinkled across my heart in tiny little specks. Cold, loneliness, homesickness and many other things a new student in a foreign land would feel. Right now I've just finished lunch and am typing away in the sixth form center of the college. Is life here good? I'd say it's pretty much structured. As soon as we arise in the morning, we get hit by this straight-on list of routines and exact time limits. We go to bed a minute late and we will be reported. Late for prep? Also reported. Teachers here love punctuality. There isn't a wastage of a single second when you arrive in this place. At times it can be vibrant, but you somehow know that you are alone by yourself. You may be surrounded by newfound friends but you know that even if they exist, you'd still be the one left without a companion. Many a time strong emotions have been let out, be it e-mails or heartfelt phonecalls. It was such a huge relief bursting out the actual feelings contained within a tiny spectrum of my heart. I for one really love listening to the voice of a person I am closed to just to say I miss you so, so much. I have been told that I am taking things a little too seriously. Perhaps I am. It's only the first week of college, afterall. I have so much more time to discover real happiness here. God will make a way. It will be alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment