Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boundary

We cannot deny the fact that some teachers just practise favoritism, whether they themselves realize it or not. The reality is that - no matter how hard you work, how hard you even try, how much you sacrifice or how hard you persevere, you aren't always going to have the upper hand. You would still be less favored as compared to the rest of your schoolmates who are more intelligent than you are. These teachers don't expect anything from you but B's or C's. I guess now is the time for you to push your strength beyond its limits and go through caffeine-induced all-nighters just to prove that very point; that obvious fact that just because you don't score exceptionally well in school tests, it doesn't make you less of a person. So that's what I think. That people should be treated equally and fairly regardless of anything at all. And although you do terribly for a certain subject, that does not undermine what your value is, and how you should become. That's how I honestly feel. I don't know if that person will be reading this, but if he/she happens to, please understand the sentiment. I can only phrase it as clear cut as this.

No comments: