A lot/very little has been going on (Depends on how you view it. In terms of social life, zilch) and I've been cooped up fretting over the exam that is only like 30+ plus days from now. In 2 months time I will look back at this post that I've written and go, 'Glad that's over'. And very hopefully I shall feel a sense of relief by then because if I don't, it means I've done extremely horribly for all my papers. I'm typically not the kind of person who handles stress very well. In fact, I'm completely the opposite. In moments of pressure, I gain weight, lose hair, throw fits, have moodswings, and lash out at the pettiest things around me. I start to feel as if other people are trying so hard toward achieving their goals while I'm just here wrecking my head over the littlest things that can be overcome with little or no qualms. And when I eventually get back to work, I get so easily distracted. Sigh, someone tell me why my attention span at studying is soooooooooooo short. I just witnessed myself nodding off the the third page of a new chapter in Sejarah and had to keep myself awake by EATING. Oh, speaking of which, I've officially gained 5kgs and although people are telling me it isn't obvious, the weighing scale makes it all the more so :( This is bad because I've worked on the plan of dieting but it just came backfiring at me. I feel like one of those The Biggest Loser champions who became just as heavy as they were originally before they entered the competition. Anyway (I actually am trying to refrain from using this adverb as much as possible; figured that it became somewhat annoying), I'm calling it a night. So much for fulfilling the agenda of today's schedule. Sigh. We'll see what tomorrow will bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment