I'm slowly beginning to lose this niche. Not that I had one to begin with. It just felt as if my comfort zone was always there to stay and never in my wildest dreams had I thought it would just dissipate and surrender into darkness. Right now, in a breach of environmental support, I am extemely grateful for the existence of air-conditioners. It so happened that the air-cond remote control in this hall went missing and because of that, I can't seem to find the rest of the controllers as well. I want cool air!
I feel as if there exists another matter outside of this planet and my arm is just inches away from reaching for it. These nights that could only bring me disturbing mental images have played a role in a distinct way I wish to convey this particular sentiment...perhaps they were just part of a message telling me to let things go and suck reality in for just a bit. I guess I needed that. Of when to view the sphere through such angled perceptions or when to just lay back to live and let live.
This won't be the end of it, I can assure myself of that. How is it that I could allow something so strong in me to fall under the most minute test of power? The questions that just will not stop haunting my being. To realize I might just be in denial could be second nature to me. I know it but yet I keep denying. It is true when they say the more you refuse to think about something, the more it comes to your attention.
My heart has said enough. Now all I have to do is let go.

1/7 of Adeline's birthday present. But this defines her 7/7, in a good way of course :)
I feel as if there exists another matter outside of this planet and my arm is just inches away from reaching for it. These nights that could only bring me disturbing mental images have played a role in a distinct way I wish to convey this particular sentiment...perhaps they were just part of a message telling me to let things go and suck reality in for just a bit. I guess I needed that. Of when to view the sphere through such angled perceptions or when to just lay back to live and let live.
This won't be the end of it, I can assure myself of that. How is it that I could allow something so strong in me to fall under the most minute test of power? The questions that just will not stop haunting my being. To realize I might just be in denial could be second nature to me. I know it but yet I keep denying. It is true when they say the more you refuse to think about something, the more it comes to your attention.
My heart has said enough. Now all I have to do is let go.

1/7 of Adeline's birthday present. But this defines her 7/7, in a good way of course :)
No comments:
Post a Comment