I used to write anything here, but now, it just feels as if all these grown up emotions are putting a hold to it. I need to stop this. I need to feel like I'm 13 all over again. I want to like Jay Chou just like how I would squirm in delight whenever I got his concert tickets. I need to re-read a friendship letter my good friend had written me 5 years ago. Ah, all the flashbacks. Don't you think everyone's changing now? Including me, I've transformed into a monotonous note. Always a repetitive, angry, dissatisfied fellow creation. I want to reach out to each my friends and tell them how much of a pillar they've been. I want to recollect stamps and relisten to Nine Days. The time when laughter felt just so comfortable.
And I want to thank God, for up till where He has brought me thus far. Dear God, help me through this phase so that I may finally see the light of day. Guide me day by day, oh God, to trust in You, to know that when all else fails, You will be there to pick me up.
This is the point in life when everything seems so right, but I could just be very well mistaken.
And I want to thank God, for up till where He has brought me thus far. Dear God, help me through this phase so that I may finally see the light of day. Guide me day by day, oh God, to trust in You, to know that when all else fails, You will be there to pick me up.
This is the point in life when everything seems so right, but I could just be very well mistaken.
No comments:
Post a Comment