Monday, May 4, 2009

Mile

This is SUCH a wrong time to blog when I still have Add. Maths homework and a few more chapters of Sejarah to revise. It's almost one in the morning now and my MP3 player is putting Taylor Swift's Love Story on repeat, involuntarily. I don't know when I can get tired from listening to Romeo's and Juliet's because everything from the melody to the lyrics are right intact in my mind. It does give you a reason to fly for a while, doesn't it? And not to mention that the key transition part makes it all the more worth a listen. I gotta admit that Taylor Swift is pretty much a genius when coming up with lyrics.

Mid-term is in a week's time! In about 4 weeks' time, our holidays begin. As opposed to doing possibly anything during the holidays, I might just find myself within the confines of my room catching up on bimbo-ness on books. Yes, I'm aching for my long-awaited reading sessions on chick lits!! And of course, updating myself with new Gossip Girl and ANTM episodes :D

Today seemed a bit worse than the usual. Probably because I went out of the house this morning without a prayer in my heart, and all I remember was stepping out in angst and doubt over things that will be. There are times when guilt is me, and this is when I apologize for lashing out at the people who did not deserve it. So sorry.

But on the other hand, though, I've completed my Add. Maths project! In which I wasted 3 days for, and wasn't able to study during that period -_________-

Was recently skype-ing with the one in UCL and found out that Ian McEwan is going to her uni for a dialogue on 'Putting Forth Emotions through Literature' or something like that. Hello!!! It's Ian McEwan! Whoever who hasn't heard of him should be pinched. It is through his book that we could watch Atonement ok. And it is through him that we get books like On Chesil Beach (which I'm dying to borrow. KL library, update sikit lah) too. Sighs.

RedBull consumption officially resumes tomorrow. Gah, can't help it =\

P/S : It is unbelievably unbelievable that I'm STILL suffering from post-BRATs withdrawal syndrome. Who can relate to this!

2 comments:

Pritzzzzy said...

I can relate!!
MISS BRATS SO MUCH!!
My mid terms up too!
Die!!

natalie said...

all the best to the both of us /sobs