There just has to be that someone off my MSN list who would even have the temerity to post something as 'SPM's just 27 weeks away!!!'. As if this isn't enough of a wake-up call, I've only gotten over the fact that we have survived four months of constant drilling with the help of unending piles of homework and of course, with our first-term exams being just a teaser.
Yes, I'm pretty sure most people have been taken way beyond their limits and so have I. But there certainly is no rest to this, anything but halting.
Form 4 was still honeymoon year for me, though. Crunch time begins =\
One thing I've learnt more than anything else :
Prayer is so, so powerful.
Yes, I'm pretty sure most people have been taken way beyond their limits and so have I. But there certainly is no rest to this, anything but halting.
Form 4 was still honeymoon year for me, though. Crunch time begins =\
One thing I've learnt more than anything else :
Prayer is so, so powerful.

No comments:
Post a Comment