Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yesterday

Listening to :
Someone Somewhere - Jason Reeves

So, during Earth Hour...


This happened. Well, obviously. Note that the white speck comes from my opposite neighbour's house. Hor! Never keep up with the news!

I think the concept of having this campaign is direct enough, and I wholeheartedly support the idea of it. One hour, lights off, awareness. It's really simple yet effective, I can see why this was done so publicly, not for a stunt, but as a platform of awareness to the general public as a whole. Brilliant, brilliant work (heh, although the hour wasn't that brilliant after all :D).

P/S : Ole BRATs came out today!!!! And I believe we all got our little bits of fame in Ong's picture. Sigh, Ong! :( Flipping through the four-page pullout just teleported me back to the days where we all sat awkwardly next to and across each other before the briefing session began. Haha, gives me the giggles. So who's going to frame this pullout and hang it in their rooms, eh?

:) :) :)

No comments: