Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update

I went for a blood test yesterday but the results turned unsuccessful, grrrrr. Which means I have to go for yet another test to top the two injections I had in the first round. Le horror! I didn't know how much my system and needles repel each other like opposite poles of a magnet. Still I managed to pull through...without looking.

Currently in the midst of exams and it's amazing how I'm still alive. Tackled lots of confusing questions but failed to overcome them by making mistakes after mistakes after mistakes. Thank goodness that the papers are 'tertutup' this time. I just dislike comparisons.

P/S : Adam Lambert is GAY????????? No wait that wasn't supposed to be a question. He IS gay. Gahhhh. I should have known! He kinda reminds me of Chao Ge somehow, who also is somewhat inclined to his feminity. Seriously...and come to think of it, his voice is pretty outstanding but it's just lacking that touch of warmth and personal approach in there. Well, obviously.

Anoop FTW!

No comments: