Listening to :
Mercy - OneRepublic
My thoughts are everywhere now. No, I'm even everywhere physically. Where's up and where's down? When does dawn arrive and why isn't the moon visible tonight? Where was I yesterday, the day before, at this certain hour, where was I just two minutes ago? All is strewn across my sight but should there be a reason I manage to retrieve them at a go? Yet, I know where prayer leads me to, and that is passing way beyond the limits of my sight. God is good, He really is. It's just a matter of trusting Him and knowing that all things happen for a distinct reason. Hah, the latter just suggests that things are easier said than done. Sigh. Am I being too frivolous for my own liking? :( Or perhaps I'm just feeling the blues now that the holidays have ended. Bah, I barely had a holiday...question's answered.
Mercy - OneRepublic
My thoughts are everywhere now. No, I'm even everywhere physically. Where's up and where's down? When does dawn arrive and why isn't the moon visible tonight? Where was I yesterday, the day before, at this certain hour, where was I just two minutes ago? All is strewn across my sight but should there be a reason I manage to retrieve them at a go? Yet, I know where prayer leads me to, and that is passing way beyond the limits of my sight. God is good, He really is. It's just a matter of trusting Him and knowing that all things happen for a distinct reason. Hah, the latter just suggests that things are easier said than done. Sigh. Am I being too frivolous for my own liking? :( Or perhaps I'm just feeling the blues now that the holidays have ended. Bah, I barely had a holiday...question's answered.
No comments:
Post a Comment