Listening to :
Crazy - Jem
'09 has been tough so far. Really, really tough and busy. I usually had some of my weekdays off last year but now, my activities and responsibilities have multiplied up to about ten a week O_O Homework is done till the wee hours of the morning, and as I'm typing this, I'm squeezing in the time that I have to actually relax until I have to sign off and continue doing what I have to do. I lack sleep. I really WANT sleep. Argh.
But I've been seen through so far. Despite the lack of sleep and the enormous eyebags that can possibly fit a pile of clothes, I have my focus on the things I do. With no Red Bull! :D So gone are the times of early morning crashes. God is stretching me to my limits as far as the new year has been progressing...I'm really feeling the wearing out of everything in my system, but I know that He holds it all well in His hands.
Form 5 life is entirely different than being in Form 4. Don't we just miss those days of frolicking in the sun without a care or two on our shoulders? And how we only studied a week before our exams? The first week of school has just passed and we've already been given our syllabus to study for the first term exam. Sigh. Reality :)
Crazy - Jem
'09 has been tough so far. Really, really tough and busy. I usually had some of my weekdays off last year but now, my activities and responsibilities have multiplied up to about ten a week O_O Homework is done till the wee hours of the morning, and as I'm typing this, I'm squeezing in the time that I have to actually relax until I have to sign off and continue doing what I have to do. I lack sleep. I really WANT sleep. Argh.
But I've been seen through so far. Despite the lack of sleep and the enormous eyebags that can possibly fit a pile of clothes, I have my focus on the things I do. With no Red Bull! :D So gone are the times of early morning crashes. God is stretching me to my limits as far as the new year has been progressing...I'm really feeling the wearing out of everything in my system, but I know that He holds it all well in His hands.
Form 5 life is entirely different than being in Form 4. Don't we just miss those days of frolicking in the sun without a care or two on our shoulders? And how we only studied a week before our exams? The first week of school has just passed and we've already been given our syllabus to study for the first term exam. Sigh. Reality :)
No comments:
Post a Comment