Michelle and Audrey :)
Hopefully you guys are coping well with school, tuitions and whatnot. As for me...I seriously have nothing negative to comment about. Things have been going on just fine :D For one, I'm often in the mood to complete my homework (I was ALWAYS copying other's people's homework last year, heh. But nowadays it's MY homework which gets copied, haha. well...only sometimes) and I'm constantly surrounded by crazy people who brighten up my day.
Ah, Form 5. Stress? Aplenty. Regrets? None so far. But it only is the starting of the year, so I know I can't exactly ramble much about how the process has been so far. All I know is that come what may, I can rest assured that He has His hand paving the paths that I take and leaving me in awesome wonder at the very end of the road.
I never really set myself new year resolutions because it's pointless in any way, but here are my hopes that I'll be working for in the coming year :
1. To participate in a BRATs workshop
2. Finish recording this super exciting music project together with my brother!
3. Lose another...7 kilos.
4. Shape myself into becoming tougher, literally. My bones are scarily brittle and I'm always having aches all over.
5. Love and accept the people who don't do likewise to me. I'm really working on it :)
6. Straight A's in SPM la haiyo how can I only remember this important agenda at this point -.-
7. Meet more than one celebrity. And when I say meet, I mean greeting him/her being face to face with that person. I only did so once in 2008. Faizal Tahir at Warung Penyek hahahaha
8. Spend the year-end holiday season in New York (visa hassle, money issues, parents' decision counts etc. HAIH but I can hope)
____________
I think it takes something badly unexpected to completely turn your perception on things into something really good. At least, that was what I had learnt today. The year is just getting better and better.
Hopefully you guys are coping well with school, tuitions and whatnot. As for me...I seriously have nothing negative to comment about. Things have been going on just fine :D For one, I'm often in the mood to complete my homework (I was ALWAYS copying other's people's homework last year, heh. But nowadays it's MY homework which gets copied, haha. well...only sometimes) and I'm constantly surrounded by crazy people who brighten up my day.
Ah, Form 5. Stress? Aplenty. Regrets? None so far. But it only is the starting of the year, so I know I can't exactly ramble much about how the process has been so far. All I know is that come what may, I can rest assured that He has His hand paving the paths that I take and leaving me in awesome wonder at the very end of the road.
I never really set myself new year resolutions because it's pointless in any way, but here are my hopes that I'll be working for in the coming year :
1. To participate in a BRATs workshop
2. Finish recording this super exciting music project together with my brother!
3. Lose another...7 kilos.
4. Shape myself into becoming tougher, literally. My bones are scarily brittle and I'm always having aches all over.
5. Love and accept the people who don't do likewise to me. I'm really working on it :)
6. Straight A's in SPM la haiyo how can I only remember this important agenda at this point -.-
7. Meet more than one celebrity. And when I say meet, I mean greeting him/her being face to face with that person. I only did so once in 2008. Faizal Tahir at Warung Penyek hahahaha
8. Spend the year-end holiday season in New York (visa hassle, money issues, parents' decision counts etc. HAIH but I can hope)
____________
I think it takes something badly unexpected to completely turn your perception on things into something really good. At least, that was what I had learnt today. The year is just getting better and better.
No comments:
Post a Comment