Hehe. Guess what the title stands for!

Now that the house is empty and all is quiet, I find myself tucked between the absence of an effective nasal spray and of course, sleep. If the holidays meant better, deeper and longer nights of sleep for me, then I think I can't seem to catch the purpose of what they are supposed to grant me with. To replenish long hours of sleep since exams were over? I'd say I make empty promises to myself. I haven't been sleeping well and enough...it now looks like those dark eye rings will stay around for quite a permanent while, if that oxymoron even makes any sense.
Perhaps I shall just console myself for being absolutely talentless in making myself sleep, although it feels like there's some kind of twist of irony when I managed to doze off so easily at the back seat of the car today. Argh, and I can no longer depend on energy drinks ever since my parents discovered I had them. I wasn't addicted to them in any way, oh well. Trust me, it doesn't feel good rolling around in bed for hours, totally distracted by the piercing silence that resounds all across the bedroom...with thoughts pulling your mind apart when all you want to have is a darn good sleep.
T_T
Really lah. I've never had this problem! I don't know why it is happening to me so frequently that as unsurprising as it is, I think I'm getting used to the absurdity of it all...
Okay whatever. Not gonna care about a few pathetic hours of (non)sleep. Christmas is coming soon and don't we have lots of plans lined up before us! :D It's another Sunday tomorrow. I'm in for a great week, very hopefully :)
No comments:
Post a Comment