Thursday, November 20, 2008

Magnet Poles

Amidst random blog-hops and gossip updates, I came across this certain post that completely made my day. Well, it just happened to be the first half of the last sentence of the most recent post. I literally chortled...and this comes around seldom.
Hint of aforementioned post? Title of my post today.
Anyway, I was going to attend the Showdown of Champions held yesterday but I realised Rafa wasn't on the list! T_____________T How can they be so cruel, sigh. Federer wasn't as big a pull for me to just sit along the sides watching a few friendly matches, so I just had to give it a pass. And Murray had it grand when he won over Federer during the Masters Cup, didn't he? Good on him, I guess.

I cut my hair but no one said anything because it didn't look like it was cut. Nearly went for a bob (yes, a BOB!) but no way at that time could I bring myself to do it. The hairdresser insisted that I purchase this certain hot mask for my hair because it had such dry ends and frizzy texture. Blame it on exams, my hair is now more important than books.
Speaking of narcissim, my knees are becoming more and more painful each day! WHY?! I can barely get up without hearing my bones crack every single time and it sucks because that just means that it hurts when I exercise these days. Sign of still being overweight? Maybe...
Oh, I know I owe many people birthday dedications in this month (be it the past or the coming days), so I shall take this opportunity to wish Kok Yang, Katherine, My one and only S!, Li Wen and Sze a happy happy birthday :) The gifts will be long overdue, but they will come! Trust me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa, camwhoring!