Today is a day of many thanks and gratitude in abundance. I'm thankful that my application essay to the BRATs workshop arrived later than its due date, because I've learnt to be punctual the next time round.
I'm thankful for falling and slipping in my bathroom that day. It has been a long while since I've bled and fully gotten to know what pain really felt like literally.
I'm thankful for imperfect skin. It's helping me to work so much more on it.
I'm thankful for always failing to find a pair of shoes that fits my size. Europe has better designs.
I'm thankful for this rude awakening that happened right after my finals, thus crushing my hopes to enter any universities in America. Other places are closer to home.
...for some friends who at times turn their back on me. I've realised that this is the world we all live in.
...for the unceasing drama in Malaysian politics. It shows possible change...perhaps.
...that some people know not of being insensitive. No reason for this. But I'm just thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment